19 Apr 2007
confused confused confusedwhen you need to talk about it
the answer is just so predictable
I am waiting for a sign
jesus....
saw a little girl on the MRT platform
waving her hands about
dancing, playing the imaginery piano
how carefree, how innocent
childhood...
i tot i wanted to preserve...
started to recall the carefree days
Adiemus!
Ahh the moves are slipping away
HR is interesting
but it is such an important job
fates of others lay in my hands
or rather those fingers that clicks
the responsibility must fight
down with the sleepy bug
and guilt follows unless
justice is done

1 Comments:
Adiemus!!! I miss it so much... sometimes i wish I could put on the costume again and forget everything else.
Do you know, I finally got to see Red Earth!! haha someone posted it on YouTube. Finally. After, what, 4 years? Am very happy now~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home